A Christie HD14K-M 1080 HD DLP 12000 ANSI lumens Video Projector is located in the balcony rail.
A Oppo BDP-103 Blu-Ray player and a DVD player are located in the booth.
PC and Mac computers can be projected with a maximum resolution of 1900 x 1280.
1 PC Laptop and 1 Mac Laptop are available for use.
HDMI and VGA hookups are available backstage Right.
Various adapters are for VGA and HDMI.
Presentation remotes and laser pointers are also available.
Distance from the Christie HD14K-M to the screen is 60 feet.
- Dual lamp: 13,500 center (12,000 ANSI) lumens
- Single lamp: 6,750 center (6,000 ANSI) lumens
- 2,500:1 (full on, full off)
- 650:1 ANSI (typical)
- 3-chip 0.95" DLP
- HD (1920 x 1080)
- Dual 450W NSH
- High power: 1,250 hrs @ 450W
- Low power: 1,500 hrs @ 360W
- Analog (5 BNC)
- Dual-link DVI
- Twin HDMI
- HDTV formats VGA through to QXGA (2048 x 1536)
- Accepts all current HDTV/DTV formats
- Multistandard video decoder
- Horizontal and vertical scaling, all inputs
- 165 MHz
- Horizontal: 15 to 120 kHz
- Vertical: 23.97 to 150 Hz
Inputs, controls and networking
- RS232 in/out
- RS422 in
- Ethernet (10/100)
- USB device
- GPIO (RS232 9-pin male connector)
- Built-in backlit LCD keypad
- Remote control (with optional wired XLR connection)
- Dust-sealed, 3-chip, DMD light engine
- Motorized horizontal and vertical lens offset
- Scheimpflug (tilt) adjustment
- Built-in light shutter
- Tool-free lens insertion system
- +/- 120% Vertical
- +/- 42% Horizontal
- (* ±35%V / ±12%H)
- (** ±102%V / ±40%H)
Enhanced feature sets
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist image warping and edge-blending
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset for all lenses
- Auto setup
- Digital keystone correction
- Menus in five languages
- 99 channel memories
- Multiwindowing and processing (up to a 3 x 3 array)
- Black-level blending
- 24/7 operation
- 3D upgradable
- 110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 15A @ 100 VAC
- 5118 BTU/hr
- (LxWxH): 22.1 x 19.7 x 10.2" (561 x 500 x 259mm)
- (LxWxH): 29.0 x 27.0 x 24.6" (735 x 685 x 625mm)
- 55lbs (25kg)
- Temp: 40 to 10° F (5 to 40° C)
- Humidity: 20-80% non-condensing
A matte white 15'h x 30'w motorized screen with adjustable masking is located mid stage. Screen and masking are both motorized. There is no space for rear screen projection. Screen controls are located both in the control booth and at the stage manager's console backstage.
2 Optical Radiation 750w xenon Kodak carousel slide projectors are located in the control booth at the rear of the balcony level. Slides may be cued by means of a wireless controller on stage.
Distance from the booth to the screen is 90 feet.
Gold traveler (main curtain), motorized, variable speed of from 15 seconds to 2 minutes.
Controlled from Stage and Booth. (This Drape is currently not working)
Brown traveler (mid-stage), motorized, variable speed of from 12 seconds to 1.5 minutes.
Controlled from Stage and Booth.
Black velour border (mid-stage), motorized.
Black velour traveler (up-stage), Hand Operated.
White cyclorama (up-stage), on same pipe as Black Traveler
There is no space between the Cyc and the back wall.
First electric is approximately mid-stage. Second electric up-stage directly down-stage of black traveler. Both are motorized.
There are no battens for flying scenery.